Live Certification dates:
Level 3 Certified Doulagivers / End of Life Doulas is a global community of heart-centered practitioners growing by the day. Certification Includes: 12 Online Modules- See The Doulagivers Certification Curriculum below.
- The Shock Phase
- The Stabilization Phase
- The Transition Phase
- Building a Sacred Space
- The Most Common Medication Used in End of Life Care
- The Top 10 End of Life Disease Processes
- When Science Meets the Bedside
- Your Doula Comfort Kit
- Advance Directives, Creating a Self-Care Practice For Yourself
- End of Life planning, Obituaries, Eulogies, Creating Legacy and Remembrances with Your Patient,End of Life Options, Funerals, cremations, green/Natural Burials, Home Wakes/Home Funerals, Life Celebrants
- What to do When Your patient Dies, The Truth about Children and Death, Grieving/Mourning/Bereavement, Learning Skills for Healthy Grieving, End of Life Doula Mission Statement and Code of Ethics
- Starting Your End of Life Doula Practice, End of Life Doula Interview Checklist, End of Life Doula Family agreement, End of Life Doula Patient Template, End of Life Doula Network- The Global Community, Marketing Your Doulagivers Practice
Click Bellow To Register. Regular Price $997.00. Early Registration. Doulagivers End of Life Doula Certified Practitioners Training. This course requires a phone interview prior to acceptance. Please call The International Doulagivers Institute @ 646-883-6534 to schedule your interview and for more information.