Suzanne B. O’Brien here,
My free, monthly Level 1 End of Life Doula Training Webinar is going to be TONIGHT, Thursday, November 14th, at 7 pm ET. I wanted to share with you the importance of this training and why I hope all of you take advantage of it.
Death Doulas are an intricate and integral part of reshaping the end of life care for the future.
The Level 1 End of Life Doula and Family Caregiver Training is a free course designed so that anyone and everyone can understand the basic end of life processes and how to suggest and offer comfort to families and patients throughout these processes.
What you will learn in this training:
1. How to identify the Shock Phase and what suggestions for comfort can be given.
2. How to identify the Stabilization Phase and what suggestions for comfort can be given.
3. How to identify the Transition Phase and what suggestions for comfort can be given.
4. How to interact with patients at end-of-life.
5. How to offer emotional support for grieving families during and after death.
This Training is meant to educate, empower, and remove some of the stigma and fear we associate with death.
Sign-up for this FREE webinar and take advantage of the life-changing knowledge that has been helping so many people around the world. Everyone who registers and attends this free webinar will also be eligible for a very special, limited time offer. See you there!
*NOTE* If you cannot make the Live Webinar at the date and time specified, I will send you the replay to the email you provided when you registered, and you can access it at your convenience!3
P.S. There will be a live Q&A session following this webinar, so please think about any questions you may need answered! Register for the FREE Doulagivers Level 1 End of Life Doula Webinar Training TONIGHT here: