Suzanne B. O’Brien here,
Did you know that twice a year I open my world-class online Certified End of Life Doula and Doulagivers Specialist Trainings as a Live Academic Semester? These courses are always available as self-paced study courses that can be completed at your convenience, but Spring and Fall I teach the whole curriculum from start to finish in Live Webinars.
Why? I believe it is the most optimal way for students to learn. Doulagivers is committed to providing the highest level of education and certification for End of Life Doulas and we want all of our students to be equipped for success. In addition to gaining lifetime access to all the course curriculum/materials in our virtual classroom that you can complete as fast (or as slow) as you choose and having the support of the Doulagivers team behind you as always, there are a few additional benefits to being a part of the Live Semester:
· Have access to the private Certified Doulagivers Practitioners Facebook group where you can network with, support/receive support from, and have your questions answered by fellow students who are in the same place as you in their training. You also have the support mentorship of seasoned doulas and Lead Trainers in this group.
· Keep a steady pace in your education program with our weekly webinars (Tuesday nights at 7pm ET for 12 weeks).
· Ask questions at the end of each class during our Live Q&A session.
Do you feel called to becoming an End of Life Doula or End of Life Professional to serve your community and help make sure that everyone has access to the care they need at this precious part of their life journey? Do you feel ready to start your own business and make a difference in the lives of end of life patients and their loved ones, ensuring that every person has access to the information and support required to have the best end of life experience possible? This may be the perfect fit for you, and you can find everything you need at Doulagivers, an internationally recognized leader in end of life training programs and care.
If you’re interested, I would love to invite you to participate in my FREE Level 1 End of Life Doula Live Webinar Training TONIGHT, August 15th from 7pm – 9pm ET. You can register for this webinar by CLICKING HERE.
In this award-winning training, you will:
· Learn the basic skills of how to interact and care for someone at end of life (including the three phases of end of life and what suggestions for comfort may be given in each).
· Get a course overview for the full program so you can better understand what being a professional End of Life Doula means and if it is right for you.
· Learn How to offer emotional support for grieving families during and after death.
For those interested in pursuing a new career in end of life care, we are offering a very special discount to those who attend our Free Level 1 End of Life Doula Live Webinar Training.
For registering and attending this webinar, you will receive a limited-time 50% discount on both the Certified End of Life Doula Training and Doulagivers Specialist Training for the start of the Fall Semester, which begins September 24th at 7pm ET. There are also some great bonuses available and they will be exclusive to those who participate in this webinar!
I will send you the webinar replay and discount links to the email you provided at registration, so do not worry if you can’t make the date and time specified for the webinar, just make sure you sign up!
CLICK HERE to register for the Free Level 1 End of Life Doula Live Webinar Training Tonight, August 15th 7pm – 9pm ET.
With Love and Warmth,
Suzanne B. O’Brien RN
P.S. I will be offering a lot of continuous information on my business Facebook page about the Doulagivers Live Academic Semester and the End of Life Doula profession between now and September 24th. FOLLOW MY BUSINESS PAGE ON FACEBOOK .
P.P.S. Early Bird Registration Discounts can also be found right now until September 15th when you visit the DOULAGIVERS WEBSITE.