Leading the Movement in Positive Change
Are You Ready to Start Your End of Life Doula Business?
End of Life Doulas are filling the gap in care for those at the end of life. As mainstream medical practitioners struggle to meet the needs of our ever-growing elder population, the new non-medical profession of End of Life Doulas and Doulagiver Specialists are helping to support medical personnel by supplying the needed time with this special population. End of Life Doulas are providing holistic care that is complimenting mainstream medical and supporting patients and families with the highest care model possible.
Ten years ago, when I envisioned the End of Life Doula movement, it was a three phase approach.
- First, create the awareness that we needed this new End of Life Doula profession. – DONE!
- Two, create the best training program to educate End of Life Doulas to excel in the profession. – DONE!
- The Third phase is to get the End of Life Doulas working in their communities. – We’re working on this now!
The education doesn’t serve its purpose if you can’t put it into practice. Doulagivers has devoted thousands of dollars developing our Business Building and Marketing Materials to help our Doulas start their practices and start earning an income. We are so grateful at the response and success that our doulas are having. We have also heard from many doulas in the community that they are struggling to build their business and don’t know where to start. Many are discouraged and some even thought of giving up! At The International Doulagivers Institute we want to support ALL Doulas from any background This is why we are opening up our International Doulagivers Association Membership to Doulas from every training program and background. We want to support everyone to get out there working to support the families and patients who so desperately need the help. We are all in this together.
I know how hard it is to start a new business in a brand new profession!
You want to feel inspired and be able to share your new Doula business with everyone in your community- but you’re not really sure how to do it. Then, you say to yourself, “maybe I can’t do this.”
This is why we are opening up our International Doulagivers Association Membership to Doulas from every training program and background. We want to support everyone in there work to help the families and patients who so desperately need the support. We are all in this together!
International Doulagivers Association Membership
- Membership brings you the benefit of continued education, networking and business support. The Professional End of Life Doula is now an intricate part of the End of Life Care team.
- Organizations will feel confident in knowing that you are part of the most progressive and professional association for the new End of Life Doula profession. Knowing that you are now part of a group of End of Life Doulas and End of Life Practitioners sharing knowledge, business tips and referrals.
- Twice monthly LIVE membership only mentorship calls with former Hospice and Oncology nurse and Doulagivers Founder Suzanne B. O’Brien, RN.
- Instant access to ALL Doulagivers network coaching call archives from 2016. 30 + hours of business, Doula teaching, and marketing information.
- 20% off all Doulagiver trainings and workshops.
- Attendance to our Bi-monthly members-only continuing education webinars. We will cover a wide range of topics that will add and enrich your End of Life Doula practice. This will include interviews with top leaders in the field of elder and end of life care.
- Subscription to our monthly members-only News Brief Newsletter! BE THE FIRST TO KNOW! Stay on the forefront of what is happening in the end of life doula profession from the inside. You will be among the first to hear about national initiatives being rolled out by The National End of Life Doula Alliance (NEDA) and the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organisation’s (NHPCO’s) End of Life Doula Council.
- Listing on the Doulagivers End of Life Doula Directory (for all those who have taken and successfully passed the Doulagivers CEOLD or DS training. Or, those who are NEDA Proficient.
- Private Facebook Page – Where we will post doula jobs, current development/news, and Doulas can refer patients and families to one another.
- Access to join in-person Regional Chapters for ongoing networking, business building, and resources in your geographical location (Being implemented now).
- Access to purchase items from the Doulagivers Business Building, Marketing Materials, and paperwork forms for your practice. This will include: Contracts and agreements, power point presentations, community trainings, seminar material, brochures, press releases and much more!
BUSINESS UP AND RUNNING…LITTLE OVER A MONTH
“I knew that I had the gift to be a great end of life doula- I just did not know the first thing about setting a business up. The Business Building Tools allowed me to have my new doula business up and running in a little over a month. I could have never done it without the business and marketing tools!” – Beth M.
MY OWN PERSONAL COACH!
“It is like having Suzanne B. O’Brien, RN as my personal coach! Every month I am learning something new to grow my business! Thank you Suzanne and Doulagivers!” – Margaret G.
CLIENTS TO ME
“The ideas that I have received from Suzanne and other Doulas in the Monthly Mentorship have allowed me to reach my community and let them know about my new Doula business. I would have never thought about networking that way. I now not only have clients- I have a referral network of like minded professionals referring clients to me.” – Ben Y.
The International Doulagivers Association Membership at a glance
Bi-Weekly Mastermind Mentorship Sessions
You get live, bi-weekly mastermind mentorship sessions with Doulagivers Founder and CEO Suzanne B. O’Brien, RN. Mastermind sessions are invaluable. Here what worked from working Doulas. Brainstorming with leaders of an industry can catapult your business to where you want it to be right now!
Business Building and Marketing Materials
ALL non-student Members have access to purchase ALL Doulagivers Business Building and Marketing Materials. ( You can Jump start your practice with these tools! )
End of Life Doula News Brief
You will get a monthly End of Life Doula News Brief which will cover everything happening in the End of Life Doula Movement including what is happening on a national level with NHPCO and NEDA initiatives. All of the articles regarding the death doula movement and global death doula organizations starting worldwide. Best Practice is to be on the pulse of the End of Life Doula Movement
Bi-monthly Continuing Educational Trainings
Bi-monthly Continuing Educational Trainings (just for members) being a great Doula is an ongoing learning process.
A Supportive Community
Members have access to Private Practitioners Facebook Group to network with doulas worldwide.
When you sign up now you’ll get hours and hours of archived content. The moment you enter the membership you will have access to the entire Doulagivers Network Conference Call archives going back to 2016!
The International Doulagivers Association Membership combines the proven business and marketing tools with the greatest inspiration from Doulas who are out in the field and doing the work! The transformative power of a group of leaders guiding you on your next step to make your Doula business a reality. Sharing the things that worked for them when they started, creates a sense of community you will not find anywhere else. You no longer have to search for some kind of road map, wondering what you should be doing today, this week, this month, to get your business started. Instead, each month I’ll give you everything you need to be able to start and build your practice
to the highest level you want.
WHO SHOULD JOIN THE INTERNATIONAL DOULAGIVERS ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP?
Any Doula from any background who wants to get their Doula business up and running. No matter where you are now, the International Doulagivers Association membership has powerful resources to create a solid business model that is sustainable.
If you want a fun and easy way to stay consistent, jump start your practice, feel connected, supported and inspired every day- then the International Doulagivers Association Membership is for you.
- Each month you get LIVE monthly mentorship coaching by Doulagivers Founder Suzanne B. O’Brien, RN. Suzanne will answer all your questions and share first hand stories of her years of bedside experiences as a hospice and oncology nurse. This is the real wealth of the Doulagivers training courses.
- Access to purchase all the Doulagivers Business Building and Marketing Materials -ALL non-student Members have access to purchase ALL Doulagivers Business Building, Marketing Materials, Doulagivers Forms, press releases, power point presentations, business forms, and contracts. Members can now buy any of the Doulagivers Business and Marketing tools to Jump start your practice!
- Get access to hours and hours of content in the Doulagivers Network Conference Calls archive. Browse and search the archives to find content that supports, guides and inspires you in every area of your practice! Continuing education to enrich and grow your End of Life Doula Practice and business.
- Receive 20% discounts on all Doualgivers courses.
- There’s no obligation — you can cancel your membership at any time
Have Additional Questions?
A. The International Doulagivers Association Membership is a professional organization for End of Life Doulas. It is where you will stay on the forefront of education and policy regarding the emerging End of Life Doula Profession. We will have continuing education, professional development and networking events monthly.
A: Yes! We have been contacted by Doulas from every background and training asking to use our business and marketing tools and to help them build their practices. We want to support ALL Doulas in every way possible to get their End of Life Doula practices off the ground and flourishing!
A: For students that have taken any of the Doulagivers Certification trainings ( CEOLD or DS) $9.99 a month or $99.00 a year. For non-Doulagivers Students- 19.99 a month $199.00 a year.
A: Bi-monthly excluding December for observation of the holidays and July and August for summer recess!
A: Annual Subscriptions
If you select the annual subscription and then decide the Doulagivers Membership isn’t for you, you can cancel within 7 days of purchase by contacting us at email@example.com. Upon cancellation, you will be refunded the purchase price, your access to the Membership content and private Facebook group will be suspended.
If you select the monthly subscription and decide the Doulagivers Membership isn’t for you, you can cancel anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Canceling the membership prevents your payment method from being charged in any future months. For instance, if you cancel anytime in February, you will not be charged in March. You’ll continue to be able to access and benefit from the membership through the last day of the month in which you cancel.
A: If you struggle to stay on track with building your practice and always feel like you’re starting over instead of making headway, the Doulagivers Membership will give you the structure and guidance you need . If you don’t have a structured system, my twice monthly live mentorship calls and the caring community in the Doulagivers membership will help you stay on track. The Doulagivers Membership is for anyone who wants to stay consistent and be successful with their End of Life Doula and End of Life Care practice and make a difference for others — whether you’ve been practicing for years or are brand-new to your End of Life Doula path.
A: We will have twice monthly live mentorship coaching calls with me- Doulagivers Founder Suzanne B. O’Brien RN. These live coaching calls will be held in our Doulagivers Zoom room on the 2nd of every month at 7pm ET and on the 15th at 12pm ET. All mentorship calls will be recorded for your convenience. Everything is in the Membership portal! You just log in and can access all the recordings, lectures, podcasts, online trainings, and more for the current month AND all previous months. You can access the Membership portal from your computer, tablet or smartphone. And to make it SUPER easy to stay consistent, I send an email at the start of each week to inspire, encourage and support you! Plus you can join our private Facebook group to find Doula mentors and friends, ask questions, share your experiences and have fun! This amazing community will support you on your path in the End of Life Doula movement..